Last Modified Date: 13 Mar 2018
- Tableau Server 9.1 - 10.5.0
- Tableau Desktop 9.1 - 10.5.0
- If any field contains an UNKNOWN_MEMBER value, upgrade to Tableau Desktop or Server 10.5.1 or a newer version. For more information, see Upgrade Tableau Desktop and Upgrade Tableau Server.
- If the default sort order has been changed for a member in the cube, work with your database administrator to return the field to the default sort (generally alphabetical).
CauseCollation mismatch occurred, requiring Tableau to use enumeration filtering rather than range based filtering, resulting in slower performance.
- When the field contains UNKNOWN_MEMBER, this behavior relates to a known issue which was corrected in more recent versions.
- When the field is sorted in a way that Tableau does not expect, a collation mismatch occurs.
- Tableau matches against LROOT collation. For more information, see Root Collation at unicode.org.
- Collation checking was introduced in Tableau Desktop and Server 9.0.7 to help ensure data accuracy.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials