Last Modified Date: 25 Jun 2018
EnvironmentTableau Server 10.5.2
- Click on Tooltips on the Marks card.
- Next to "Show tooltips", locate the menu where you can select one of two options:
- Responsive - Show tooltips instantly
- On Hover - Show tooltips on hover
- If Responsive is selected, change it to On Hover.
- Save the workbook and republish to Tableau Server
CauseIt was observed that Viz in Tooltips that appear glitchy (or that load for a split second and then go blank) when you mouse-over them are set to Responsive.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials