Last Modified Date: 24 Jul 2019
EnvironmentTableau Server 10.5.2
- Click on Tooltips on the Marks card.
- Next to Show tooltips, locate the menu where you can select one of two options:
- Responsive - Show tooltips instantly
- On Hover - Show tooltips on hover
- If Responsive is selected, change it to On Hover.
- Save the workbook and republish to Tableau Server
CauseViz in Tooltips that appear non-consistent (or that load for a split second and then go blank), when you mouse-over them are set to Responsive instead of On Hover.
Discuss this article...
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials