Last Modified Date: 20 Jul 2018
- Tableau Desktop
- Data blending
- Table Calculations
ResolutionUse one of the following workarounds:
- If possible, join instead of blend your data. For more information, see Deciding Between Joining Tables and Blending Data.
- Make the field(s) used to address the table calculation active linking fields.
- Modify the calculation to not use table functions
CauseThis behavior is related to a limitation of data blending.
Additional InformationTo find the field(s) used to address the table calculation, do the following:
- Right-click the table calculation and select Edit Table Calculation...
- In the Table Calculation dialog, the checked dimensions listed under Specific Dimensions are the dimensions used to address the table calculation.
- It does not matter if the list of dimensions is grayed out.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials