Last Modified Date: 04 Jan 2019
- Tableau Desktop
- Data blending
- Table Calculations
ResolutionUse one of the following workarounds:
- If possible, join instead of blend your data. For more information, see Deciding Between Joining Tables and Blending Data.
- Make the field(s) used to address the table calculation active linking fields.
- Modify the calculation to not use table functions
CauseThis behavior is related to a limitation of data blending.
Additional InformationTo find the field(s) used to address the table calculation, do the following:
- Right-click the table calculation and select Edit Table Calculation...
- In the Table Calculation dialog, the checked dimensions listed under Specific Dimensions are the dimensions used to address the table calculation.
- It does not matter if the list of dimensions is grayed out.
Discuss this article...
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials