Last Modified Date: 11 Jan 2018
EnvironmentTableau Desktop 10.4 and earlier versions.
Upgrade to Tableau Desktop 10.5.0 or a newer version. For more information, see Upgrade Tableau Desktop.
Option 2From the Table Calculation window of the measure that is set to be compounded, use Relative to > First.
- Click Analysis > Create calculated field...
- Name it and drag the field (that has the compounded rate quick table calculation applied) into the calculation editor.
- Tableau Desktop will automatically generate the formula for the quick table calculation.
- Use the new calculated field in place of the field with the quick table calcuation.
- (Optional) Format the value to show as Percentage.
CauseThis behavior is related to a known issue with ID 643719 which has been corrected in more recent versions.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials