Last Modified Date: 26 Dec 2018
Option 1:Under Edit Tooltip, de-select Include Command Buttons. For more information, see Format Tooltips.
Use a blank object on a dashboard to prevent ubertips from appearing.
- In Tableau Desktop, select Dashboard > New Dashboard.
- Drag the desired sheet onto the dashboard.
- Drag a blank object from the Dashboard pane onto the dashboard.
- Right-click the blank object and select Floating.
- Place the blank object over the axis.
- Adjust the size of the blank object to cover the axis.
CauseThe ability to disable ubertips was added in Tableau Desktop 9.0.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials