Last Modified Date: 26 Nov 2017
- Tableau Desktop
- Tableau Server
- Open the affected workbook in Tableau Desktop..
- In the Data section, look for a data source with an orange '!' symbol.
- Right-click the data source and click Edit Data Source...
- Select tables if none are selected.
- Open the affected workbook in Tableau Desktop.
- Remove the unused data source by right-clicking the data source and selecting Close.
CauseA data source with no tables or sheets is selected.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials