Last Modified Date: 11 Oct 2019
- Tableau Desktop 2018.1.0 - 2018.1.2
- Windows 7, 10
Option 1Upgrade to Tableau Desktop 2018.1.3 or a later version of Tableau Desktop 2018.1. For more information, see Upgrading Tableau Desktop in Tableau Help.
After upgrading to Tableau Desktop 2018.1.3 or above, perform the following steps.
- Ensure that all instances of Tableau Desktop are closed.
- Open Tableau Desktop 2018.1.3 or newer by clicking on the Tableau Desktop icon, not by opening a workbook file.
- Once Tableau Desktop has launched, navigate to Help > Settings and Performance.
- Uncheck Enable Accelerated Graphics.
- Close Tableau Desktop.
Option 2As a workaround, use Tableau Desktop 10.5.
If your workbook was upgraded to version 2018.1, you can export it as version 10.5 by following the steps below:
- Open workbook in 2018.1
- Navigate to File > Export as Version > 10.5
CauseThis behavior is related to a known issue (ID: 782424) which has been fixed in a recent release of Tableau Desktop.
Discuss this article...
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials