Last Modified Date: 18 Jan 2019
- Tableau Prep 2018.2 or older
- Upgrade to Tableau Prep 2018.3.1 or newer.
- Select File > Repository Location.
- In the Select Repository Folder dialog, select a new folder that will act as the new repository location.
- Restart the application to use the new repository.
CauseThe ability to change the location of "My Tableau Prep Repository" was introduced in version 2018.3.1.
Discuss this article...
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials