ResolutionResolution for Tableau Server
Resolution for Tableau Desktop/Tableau Prep Builder
- Confirm the build number of the version of Tableau Server that is in use.
- Check the Windows OS system environment variable PATH for any references to the 'bin' folder of any other versions of Tableau Server than the version with the build number of the version confirmed in step 1.
- Edit the PATH variable to remove any references to Tableau Server bin folders from versions other than the one in use.
- Restart Windows/OS Server.
1. Check the version of the file FNPLicensingService64.exe
a. Navigate to the FNPLicensingService64.exe file
b. Right click > Properties > Details.
The file is located at C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FlexNet Publisher\FNPLicensingService64.exe .
2. If the version of FNPLicensingService64.exe is lower than 184.108.40.206, then
install Tableau Desktop 2020.1.0 to enable FNPLicensingService64.exe of version 220.127.116.11 to be installed on the machine.