Last Modified Date: 11 Mar 2021
- Tableau Prep Builder 2020.1.2
- Close Tableau Prep Builder
- Navigate to C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\
- Rename the Tableau Prep Builder <Version Number> folder
- This will essentially force Tableau Prep Builder to re-generate these files, while providing a backup in case this affects performance.
- If this process causes issues, close Tableau Prep Builder and restore this file to its original name.
- Re-launch Tableau Prep Builder.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials