Last Modified Date: 01 Oct 2021
- Tableau Online
- Tableau Bridge
Follow these steps to resolve the error:
- Go to Task Manager on the computer and confirm there are no Tableau Bridge tasks running and if there are any present, then kill them.
- Try relaunching Bridge to see if it will start up successfully. If the issue persists, move on to step 3.
- Uninstall Tableau Bridge from the computer.
- Delete the Bridge repository. This is the default path to the folder:
C:\Users\<username>\Documents\My Tableau Bridge Repository
- Install the latest version of Tableau Bridge https://www.tableau.com/support/releases/bridge
CauseThe Bridge user was changed or the service account user was changed which should be left alone or it will cause stability issues with Bridge.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials