Last Modified Date: 13 Jul 2018
- Tableau Desktop
- Table calculations
Option 1 - Resolving an invalid table calculation.
- Right-click the red table calculation field in the view and select Edit Table Calculation
- In the Table Calculation dialog, uncheck the red dimension in the list of Specific Dimension
Option 2 - Resolving table calculation returning unexpected resultsToresolve the table calculation returning unexpected results after adding an additional dimension to the view, there are two options:
- Add additional dimensions with an aggregation
- Add the dimension to the view
- Right-click the dimension and select Measure > Minimum
- Or, change which dimensions are used to address the table calculation.
CauseEvery non-aggregated dimension in the view is used is to either partition or address the table calculation. Adding or removing dimensions will change the level of detail that the table calculation is computed at.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials