Last Modified Date: 29 Nov 2019
ResolutionTry one of the following workarounds:
- Overlap floating text boxes to re-position copyright symbol or other symbols.
- Use images.
- Insert web pages containing the formulas
- You can edit simple formulas in text box, use any Unicode characters, like superscript and subscript in Unicode
- Copy and paste the desired characters from another source, such as Microsoft Word.
- Use Alt Codes to enter the desired characters (e.g. Alt+0236 = ì). Alt Codes at Alt Codes.net
CauseIt is currently not possible to superscript or subscript custom fonts in Tableau Desktop.
Additional InformationAdd your vote to the idea: Dashboard text box functionality
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials