Last Modified Date: 21 Jun 2018
Option 1: Manually sort the filter
- Right-click the dimension in the Data pane and then select Default Properties > Sort.
- Select Manual, adjust the sort order, and then click OK. For more information, see Setting a Default Sort Order.
Option 2: Use a crosstab for filtering on a dashboard.See attached packaged workbook for an example.
- Create a new worksheet.
- Place the dimension you would like to filter by on Rows.
- Add the measure you would like to sort the filter by on Rows, to the left of the dimension.
- Sort the view as desired.
- Add the two worksheets to a dashboard.
- Click the funnel icon (Use as Filter) on the new worksheet to use it as a filter.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials