Last Modified Date: 17 Nov 2019
- Tableau Desktop
- My Tableau Respository on network drive or synchronized location
ResolutionChange the location of the My Tableau Repository folder by following the steps below:
- Locate the My Tableau Repository file folder.
- Copy and paste the folder to a local location.
- Open Tableau Desktop.
- Select File > Repository Location.
- Browse and select the new My Tableau Repository folder.
- Exit and restart Tableau Desktop.
CauseMy Tableau Repository folder located on a networked drive, or a drive that is being synchronized over a network can cause slow loading.
Additional InformationWhile a network drive may load at a normal speed, Tableau Desktop can still experience delays while opening if the folder My Tableau Repository is located on a network drive.
Discuss this article...
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials