Last Modified Date: 22 Mar 2019
- Tableau Online
- tabcmd or browser
ResolutionUse one of the following workarounds to create an exported image without Tableau branding:
- Export images in Tableau Desktop.
- Export dashboards as pdfs.
- Export sheets instead of dashboards.
CauseThe ability to remove Tableau branding from images created during an export in Tableau Online is not available.
- Using tabcmd or the browser has no effect on the branding.
?:embed=ydoes not remove the branding when exporting.
- The branding does not occur in Tableau Server.
- The branding is only on sheets.
Discuss this article...
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials