Last Modified Date: 14 Oct 2019
ResolutionCreate a combined field to use in place of multiple dimensions.
- Ctrl+click to select all desired dimensions in the Data pane.
- Right-click on any highlighted dimension and select Create > Combined Field.
- Right-click on the newly created combined field in the Data pane and select Edit Combined Field....
- In the Edit Combined Field dialog box:
- Enter a name for the combined field.
- If necessary click the field names and drag them into the correct order.
- If desired, change what separates headers. By default a comma will be used.
- Click OK.
- Replace all dimensions on the Columns shelf with the combined field.
CauseWhen creating a view with multiple dimensions, the headers for the dimension farthest right on the Columns shelf will appear on the bottom.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials