Last Modified Date: 15 Nov 2022
EnvironmentTableau Desktop 2022.3.0 and 2022.4.0
Option 1Upgrade Tableau Desktop
- Upgrade to version 2022.3.1 or newer.
- Upgrade to version 2022.4.1 or newer when available.
Option 2When the context menu is not available, it is possible to hide the card through other options:
- For sets, you can use the context menu on the set in the data pane (the pane on the left side of the screen when working with a sheet).
- For legend, filter, highlighter and parameters you can use the Analysis menu.
- For cards (e.g. rows and columns shelf), you can use the Worksheet menu.
CauseThis behavior is related to a Known Issue with ID 1460876.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials