Last Modified Date: 11 Jun 2019
- Tableau Server
- Tableau Desktop
ResolutionThere are several ways to resolve this problem.
- Set the workbook locale to a specific locale (default is "Automatic") in Tableau Desktop and republish.
- Under File->Workbook Locale, change setting.
- For manual refreshes, set the locale in the User Profile settings in Tableau Server:
- Click the account icon in the upper right.
- Click "My Account Preferences".
- Change the Locale.
- For scheduled refreshes, set the locale in the Tableau Server settings:
- If multiple sites are used, ensure "Manage All Sites" is selected.
- Click Settings.
- Scroll down to the locale settings and change the locale.
CauseWorkbook has a setting of Automatic, and can be changed depending on other locale settings.
Discuss this article...
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials