Last Modified Date: 25 Jul 2018
- Tableau Server 10.5
- Extract refreshed incrementally
- Viz containing Data Update Time
Option 1As a Tableau Server Administrator, upgrade to Tableau Server 10.5.1. For more information, see Upgrading Tableau Server in Tableau Help.
Option 2To verify the actual data update time, look at the data source properties.
- Sign in to the site where the data source is published.
- On the Data Sources page, look in the Last update column.
- The date and time listed there accurately reflects the time of the last data update.
CauseThis behavior is related to a known issue (ID: 727115 ) which has been fixed in a recent release of Tableau Server.
Additional InformationThis behavior previously affected Tableau Online but has been resolved on that platform.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials