Last Modified Date: 12 Jan 2018
- Tableau Server
ResolutionUse the following workaround:
- Select the workbook and choose "Edit Workbook" from Actions menu.
- In the pop-up window, click "File" -> "Save As...".
- In the "Save Workbook" dialog, fill in the "Name" field, and change the value of "Project" field as desired.
- Click "Save" button to close the "Save Workbook" dialog.
- Click "X" on the upper right corner to close the edit window.
CauseThere is not currently a function for copying workbooks between projects on Tableau Server.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials