Last Modified Date: 20 Dec 2019
EnvironmentTableau Content Migration Tool
ResolutionFollow these steps:
- Remove the legacy Interworks license key
- Navigate to Help -> Settings -> Legacy License Key in the application.
- Select Offline Activation.
- Select Show License Key if it is not already showing.
- Remove the string in the window.
- Select Ok.
- Activate the Server Management Add-On Key. For more information, see “Activating the Server Management Add-on license”.
CauseLegacy Interworks Content Migration license keys are not supported in Tableau 2019.4.1 and later or 2020.1 and later. The legacy key must be removed before a Server Management Add-on key can be installed.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials