Last Modified Date: 29 Jan 2019
ResolutionThe following instructions can be reviewed in the workbook attached below.
- Ensure that your data is properly formatted for path information:
- A dimension with a Path ID that identifies the separate lines.
- The Path Order indicates the order in which the journey is to be taken.
- Create a dual axis chart on Longitude:
- Place the longitude measure on the Columns shelf a second time.
- Right-click the AVG(Longitude) pill and select Dual Axis.
- From the Marks card, select Pie Chart for the second axis.
- Place the dimension that defines the individual pie chart items on the Detail shelf.
- Place the dimension that defines the magnitude of the pie charts on the Color shelf.
Discuss this article...
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials