Last Modified Date: 12 Oct 2021
- Tableau Desktop
- Tableau Server
- Tableau Prep Builder
- Option 1: Move to another supported virtual environment listed in Technical Specifications.
- Option 2: If you use Tableau Server, activate it using Authorization-To-Run (ATR) Service instead of using a product key.
- Tableau Server on Windows Help: Activate Tableau Server Using the Authorization-To-Run (ATR) Service
- Tableau Server on Linux Help: Activate Tableau Server Using the Authorization-To-Run (ATR) Service
- Option 3: If you use Tableau Desktop or Tableau Prep Builder, activate it using Login-based License Management (LBLM) instead of using a product key.
CauseDue to an issue on Flexnet, which is used for licensing of Tableau products using a product key, BROKEN HOST may occur in licensing information when a Tableau on-premise product is running on an OpenStack virtual machine.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials