Last Modified Date: 18 Dec 2018
ResolutionChange the action filter to a global or multiple-worksheets action filter.
- Create an action in the first dashboard.
- Apply the action to all relevant sheets in the first dashboard.
- Navigate to the sheet where the action has been applied.
- Right-click on the action in the Filters shelf
- Choose one of the following options:
- Select Apply to Worksheets > All Using This Data Source.
- Select Apply to Worksheets > Selected Worksheets and choose desired worksheets.
CauseThe ability to apply an action filter to multiple dashboards is not functionality built into Tableau Desktop.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials