Last Modified Date: 04 Jan 2019
Option 1: Make A Copy of a Dimension and Use that as a Replacement for the Original
- Right-click the quick filtered field and select 'Duplicate'.
- Use the duplicate in place of the original on the filters shelf.
Option 2: Modify the Filter Action
- Open the workbook in Tableau Desktop.
- Navigate to the dashboard, and select Dashboard > Actions.
- Select the Filter Action, and then click Edit.
- Under Target Filters, select Selected Fields.
- Click Add Filter.
- In the Source and Target drop-down menus, choose the desired field to filter, and then click OK three times.
CauseThis is by design to avoid mutually exclusive filters.
Discuss this article...
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials