Last Modified Date: 20 Jan 2020
- Tableau Desktop
- Dual or multiple display setup
- Windows 10
ResolutionEnsure that both displays have the same DPI scaling configured:
- Right-click anywhere on your Windows desktop > Display settings.
- In the Display dialog, under 'Select and rearrange displays', select one of the displays, and scroll down to the 'Scale and layout' section to check the scaling setting (e.g. "150%").
- Select the other display, scroll down to the 'Scale and layout' section and select the same scaling setting as the first display.
- Sign out of Windows, and then sign back in.
CauseThe two displays have different DPI scaling settings.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials