Licenses show in Tableau Services Manager but show 'No Licenses' in Tableau Server
Published: 05 Jan 2021
Last Modified Date: 17 Mar 2021
- Tableau Server shows 'No Licenses' in Manage All Sites > Settings > Licenses page.
- Tableau Server shows correct seat count.
- TSM (Tableau Services Manager) shows correct licenses.
- Trusted Storage reads appropriately.
- Tableau Server 2019.4 - 2020.4
- Windows Server
ResolutionThis is a display issue of the license status. Tableau Server processes are up and running normally. For the license:
- Use TSM Licenses List command or the TSM UI to verify seats and licenses.
- View the Users page on Tableau Server to see available seats.
CauseThis behavior is related to a known issue with ID 1195152 which is currently under investigation.