Last Modified Date: 15 Jan 2020
- Connect to Sheet1 and to Sheet2
- Join Sheet1 & Sheet2 by dragging Sheet 2 as a Join to Sheet 1.
- The inner join should show: Sheet1.A=Sheet2.A
- Join Sheet1 & Sheet2 by by dragging Sheet 1 as a Join to Sheet 2.
- The inner join should show: Sheet1.B=Sheet2.B
- To remove duplicated records, filter Join 2 by the calculation: NOT [A]=[A-1]
- Union Join 1 & Join 2 by dragging Join 2 to Join 1 as a Union.
Additional InformationTo view the above steps in action, see the video below.
Note: the video has no sound. To view the video in higher quality, click the YouTube icon below to watch it on YouTube directly.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials