Last Modified Date: 17 Jan 2019
AnswerAfter creating a label for the end of the path we can create a Dual Axis chart to create the second label.
- Add another copy of Latitude to the Rows shelf.
- Navigate to the Marks card for this additional Latitude field.
- Add a different field to label.
- Click the label button and alter the label to be shown at the end of the path instead of the start (the other Latitude field would contain the start label).
- Right click the right Latitude field on the rows shelf and select Dual axis.
Additional InformationFor more examples of path charts, see Create Maps that Show Paths Between Origins and Destinations in Tableau Help.
Discuss this article...
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials