Last Modified Date: 10 Dec 2020
AnswerEncase a POWER() expression into a DATETIME() calculation. For example: DATETIME(([<Time Dimension>]* POWER(10, -7) / 60 / 60 / 24)-693593)
To build the view in the attached workbook Time Tic Example_v2019.1, please follow the steps below:
- Create a Calculated Field named Calc1 and enter the following formula: DATETIME(([<Time>]* POWER(10, -7) / 60 / 60 / 24)-693593)
- Right click this new calculated field and drag it to four (4) times on Columns, for each field select the following options:
- Discrete YEAR(Calc1)
- Discrete QUARTER(Calc1)
- Discrete MONTH(Calc1)
- Discrete DAY(Calc1)
- Right click this new calculated field and drag it on Rows and select SECOND(Calc1)
- (Optional) Right click SECOND(Calc1) on Rows and ensure that the following settings match: More > Custom > Date Value
- Right click SECOND(Calc1) on Rows once more and select Discrete
- (Optional) Drag Number of Records to Text
Additional InformationTo view the above steps in action, see the video below.
Note: the video has no sound. To view the video in higher quality, click the YouTube icon below to watch it on YouTube directly.
For additional information about Ticks Conversion, see the following third party articles:
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials