Last Modified Date: 26 Aug 2019
AnswerUse a custom shape on a sheet instead of a dashboard image following the steps below:
- Create a string field with the value of a string for example:"Boat"
- Change the Marks card to shape and placed this new field on Shape.
- Add the image as a custom shape. For more information, see Shape Properties
- Click the Shapes button on the Marks card and select the custom shape as the value for "Boat".
- Optionally, change the size of the shape by using the size button the marks card. The size of the cell itself may also need to be adjusted.
- Edit the tooltip for this view by clicking tooltip on the Marks card.
- Place the new sheet on the dashboard.
Discuss this article...
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials