Last Modified Date: 11 Dec 2020
AnswerUse the Most Recent option in the Label Card. To view an example, build the following view using the Superstore Sample data source:
- Right click and drag Order Date to Columns and select the continuous measure QUARTER(Order Date)
- Drag Measure Values to Rows
- Filter the Measure names and only keep: Count of Orders, Count of Returns, and Discount
- Drag Measure Names to Color
- Click the Label icon in the top menus to display the data in the view
- From the Label Card, select Most Recent
Note: the video has no sound. To view the video in higher quality, click the YouTube icon below to watch it on YouTube directly.
Additional InformationFor more information about the Most Recent label functionality, see the "Most Recent" section in Choose which marks to label (Tableau Desktop only) in Tableau Help.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials