Last Modified Date: 18 Jan 2019
AnswerOpen a new workbook and connect to your data source. The below example uses Sample - Superstore data.
- Drag Sales to Rows.
- Drag Order Date to Columns.
- Place Segment on Color.
- Drag a second copy of Sales to Rows.
- Click the second SUM(Sales) field on the Marks card.
- Right-click Customer Segment and select Remove.
- Right-click the second (right hand) copy of Sales on Rows and select Dual Axis.
- Right-click the axis on the right side of the graph and select Synchronize Axis.
Additional InformationTo see these steps in action, watch the video below.
Note: Video has no sound.
Discuss this article...
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials