Last Modified Date: 18 Oct 2022
- Create the desired sets within the workbook.
- Create a new string parameter with one value for each set to be selected.
- Create a new calculated field named "Set Selector" with the following formula:
CASE [Parameter] WHEN "Value 1" THEN INT([Set 1]) WHEN "Value 2" THEN INT([Set 2]) END
- Right-click the Set Selector field in the Measures pane, and select Convert to Dimension.
- Drag the Set Selector field to the Filters shelf, and configure the filter to show only "1".
Discuss this article...
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials