Last Modified Date: 09 Jan 2019
- Tableau Server
- Tableau Desktop
- In Tableau Desktop, select Server > Log On and then type in Tableau Server log-in credentials.
- Right-click in the Data window and then select Create Calculated Field.
- Type the name of the group as it appears in Tableau Server in quotes in formula below, and click OK :
- Drag the calculated field to Filters card.
- Select True and then click OK.
Note: You must be logged in as a user of the selected user group to select True.
Additional InformationNote: To ensure that this solution works as desired, disable web editing for users. For more information, see Restrict Access at the Data Row Level.
Discuss this article...
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials