Last Modified Date: 08 Oct 2021
- Set the user site role to something other than unlicensed.
- Use the reset password option to send a password reset email to the affected user.
- Remove and re-add the user in Tableau Online
- Sign in to Tableau Online as an administrator.
- Select Admin > Users.
- Select the user names, and then click Delete.
- Click Add.
- In the Add Users dialog box, do the following, and then click OK:
- For Enter Email Addresses, enter the email addresses of the user.
- For License Level, select the license level for that user.
- For User Rights, select the user rights for that user.
Discuss this article...
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials