Last Modified Date: 20 Jul 2023
- Once the workbook has been uploaded to Tableau Public, sign in to public.tableau.com.
- Click your profile picture and select My Profile.
- From My Profile -> Vizzes tab, locate the workbook > click the Vizz thumbnail.
- In the toolbar, click the Settings icon.
- Turn off the Allow Access toggle.
Additional InformationNOTE! The user who created the workbook will always be able to download the workbook; only other users are prevented.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials