Last Modified Date: 03 Jul 2018
AnswerCreate a continuous axis instead of using discrete headers.
In this example, which can be reviewed in the attached workbook, we are viewing [Sales] per [Sub-Category] in each [Region].
- Remove [Sub-Category] from the Columns Shelf
- Create a new calculated field named [INDEX] with this formula: INDEX()
- Drag [INDEX] onto the Columns Shelf
- Right-click on [INDEX] and select "Compute Using > Sub-Category"
- Right-click on [INDEX] and uncheck "Show Header"
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials