Last Modified Date: 31 Dec 2019
- Access the Sites page from the Tableau Server administrator menu.
- Check the box to the left of the site name that should be updated.
- Click the 3 dots to the right of the site name and select Edit Settings.
- Scroll down to Managing Users.
- Under Who is allowed to add and remove users select Only server administrators.
Additional InformationChanging this setting will prevent all Site Administrators on the chosen site from adding and removing users.
Discuss this article...
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials