Last Modified Date: 20 Nov 2019
- Tableau Online
- Tableau Bridge
AnswerChange the type of the refresh schedule in Tableau Online before running the refresh manually in the Tableau Bridge client.
- Sign in to Tableau Online and navigate to the All Data Sources page.
- Click the name of the data source that you want to modify its Tableau Bridge refresh schedule > click the Extract Refreshes tab.
- On the right-side of the page, make sure that the correct Tableau Bridge client is listed next to Refresh this extract on.
- Select [...](more actions) next to the Refresh type > Change Schedule.
- Change the Refresh Type from [Incremental] to [Full] > click change schedule.
- Open Tableau Bridge from the Windows system tray, point to the data source you want to run > select the Run now icon for the data source.
- When the full extract refresh was finished, sign in to Tableau Online again and change the Refresh Type from [Full] back to [Incremental].
Additional InformationPlease note that an incremental refresh is available only if you configured it in Tableau Desktop before publishing the extract. See Schedule Refreshes on Tableau Online for more details.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials