Last Modified Date: 10 Jan 2023
- Tableau Desktop all versions
- Tableau Server all versions
Please review the following step:1. Create a calculated field with the following code:
Name: Hide Month
Calculation: LOOKUP(MAX(DATETRUNC('month', [Ship Date])),0)
2. Drag the new calculated field to the Columns shelf and right-click to Compute Using > Cell.
3. Drag the calculated field to the Filters shelf and select all values. Right-click to select Continuous.
4. Set the filter as a Relative Date filter and select the last 12 months as shown below.