Last Modified Date: 29 Nov 2019
- Click the Header of the Column and choose to sort by measure to have the Sort icon appear.
- Edit the Measure Axis to remove the title of the axis.
Option 2Create a Dual axis to move the measure axis to the top of the view rather than the bottom
- Drag Category to the Rows Shelf and Color on the Marks Card
- Drag Sales to the Columns Shelf and Label on the Marks Card
- Drag Sales to the Columns Shelf again
- Right-click on the second SUM(Sales) field, on the Columns Shelf, and select Dual Axis
- Right-click on the bottom axis and select Edit Axis...
- Delete the title from under Title on the General Tab
- Click the Tick Marks tab
- Click the radio button next to None under Major tick marks and Minor tick marks
- Click OK
Additional InformationTo view the above steps in action, see the video below:
Note: this video is silent.
Discuss this article...
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials