Last Modified Date: 03 Jan 2019
AnswerUse one of the following workarounds.
- In Tableau Desktop, connect to Superstore sample data.
- Double-click State.
- Zoom in to the desired state.
- In the drop-down menu on the Marks card, select Map.
- Drag State from Dimensions to Filters, select only the desired state, and then click OK.
- Select Map > Map Layers. Uncheck map layers as desired.
- Use a custom background image of the desired state. For more information, see Use Background Images in Your Views in Tableau Help.
- Build the view in a way that matches the x and y mappings you specified for the image.
Additional InformationTo voice your support for the inclusion of this feature in a future product release, add your vote to the following Community Idea: Ability to filter for one distinct location on a map
Discuss this article...
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials