Last Modified Date: 21 Dec 2020
- Tableau Mobile app
- Android phones and tablets
- Apple iPhones and iPads
AnswerInstructions for downloading a device log from the newest release (February 26, 2019) of the Tableau Mobile app:
- Open the Tableau Mobile app and recreate the issue.
- Tap on the ellipse (three dots) in the upper right-hand corner and select "Help & Support", then tap "Send App Logs"
- The Mobile app device log will appear with places to enter a Support case number, if applicable, and a description of the issue.
- After adding a description and/or case number, tap the Share or Email icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- If you choose Email, a pre-populated message will appear. Make any desired edits, such as changing the address in the To: field (optional), and tap Send.
- If you select Share, tap OK and complete the Share process. Choosing to email the log after selecting Share will result in a message that is not pre-populated.
Additional InformationDiscuss this article...
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials