Last Modified Date: 24 Aug 2022
- Tableau Mobile app
- Android phones and tablets
- Apple iPhones and iPads
AnswerInstructions for sending or downloading a Device log from the Tableau Mobile app:
- Open the Tableau Mobile app and recreate the issue.
- Tap on the ellipse (three dots) in the upper right-hand corner of the screen and select "Help & Support".
- You will see two options for sharing a Device Log: "Send to Tableau Support" or "Share Externally"
- If there is a Support case open for the issue, tap "Send to Tableau Support" and enter your email address and the Support case number, then tap the Send icon in the upper right hand corner of the screen. You'll then see confirmation in the lower part of the screen reading "App log uploaded". The Device log will be uploaded to the Support case and a note will be added.
- To share the Device log externally, tap "Share Externally". A Security Notice will appear. Tap OK and select one of the share options available to your device. Complete the actions for the selected option.
Note: To create a Support case, use a PC or Mac to navigate to this site: https://www.tableau.com/support/mobile
Additional InformationDiscuss this article...
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials