Last Modified Date: 15 Aug 2018
AnswerUse dual axes. This example uses Superstore sample data. For more information, see the attached workbook.
- Drag Order Date to Columns
- Right-click Order Date on Columns and select Month (continuous).
- Drag Sales to Rows
- Drag Sales to Rows again
- Right-click on the second SUM(Sales) measure on Rows and select Dual Axis
- Right-click the axis to the right of the view and select Synchronize Axis
- Select SUM(Sales) (2) on the Marks card
- Drag Category to Color
Additional InformationTo view these steps in action, see the video below:
Note: Video is silent.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials