Last Modified Date: 23 Aug 2019
Option 1: Increase the size of the pie charts.
- Click the size button on the Marks card.
- Move the slider to the right until the labels become clear.
Option 2: Decrease the opacity of the pie charts.
- Select the color button on the Marks card.
- Move the slider to the left until the labels become clear.
Option 3: Manually drag the labels off of the pie charts.
- Select the Mark (slice of the pie) for the label that will be moved.
- Click and hold the text label for mark.
- Drag the label to desired location.
Discuss this article...
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials