Last Modified Date: 25 May 2023
- Tableau Bridge
- Web Data Connectors (WDCs)
- Legacy Schedules
Answer1. Configure your Tableau Bridge custom pool.
2. After configuring your Tableau Bridge custom pool and adding your client to the named pool, add your WDC to the private network allowlist.
3. Navigate to the data source page, and select the Extract Refreshes tab.
4. Delete the existing Tableau Bridge Legacy schedule by selecting (...) > Delete.
Note: Before creating the new schedule, ensure that the Private Network option under Network Type is selected. You can verify this by navigating to the data source page > Connections tab > (...) next to the data source name > Edit Connection.
5. Select New Extract Refresh, and re-create the same scheduled time you had before for the legacy refresh schedule. Select Create.
Additional InformationNote: If you are still receiving a NO_POOLED_AGENTS_ASSIGNED error for the refresh after following these steps, please see Error "NO_POOLED_AGENTS_ASSIGNED" Refreshing Pooled Bridge Data Sources.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials