How To Make A Line Between Source And Destination With Circle And Arrow Respectively
13 May 2020
Last Modified Date:
08 Jul 2022
How to make a line between source and destination with circle and arrow respectively
1) Create a Calculated field using MAKELINE function like below:
MAKELINE(MAKEPOINT([From Y],[From X]),MAKEPOINT([To Y],[To X]))
2) Create a Calculated field using function like below:
MAKEPOINT([From Y],[From X])
3) Create another calculated field called
first and last
if last()=0 then "arrow" ELSEIF FIRST()==0 then "circle" end
3) Create a view like below with longitude on Columns and two copies of latitude with dual axis :
4) On the second instance of latitude measure, drag first and last calculated field on shapes and select Circle and arrow respectively
Did this article resolve the issue?
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Click here to return to our Support page.
Open new Case
Open a new case
Click here to go to our Support page.
Get detailed answers and how-to step-by-step instructions for your issues and technical questions.
Find and share solutions with our active community through forums, user groups and ideas.
Browse a complete list of product manuals and guides. Available online, offline and PDF formats.
Training and Tutorials
Learn how to master Tableau’s products with our on-demand, live or class room training.
PRINT THIS PAGE
SUPPORT BY PRODUCT
TOOLS & DOWNLOADS
Download Tableau Desktop & Server
Tableau Online & Public Status
Send Large Files
All Tech Specs
Elite Account Management