Last Modified Date: 09 Jun 2023
- Tableau Prep Builder
- Tableau Cloud
Step 1Determine the Cloud site URL by performing the following steps.
1. Enter the Cloud login page into your web browser:
3. Enter your configured site URI.
4. Enter your password and Sign In.
5. In the Tableau Cloud home page, copy the URL up to the site URI portion of the URL.
Step 2Activate Tableau Prep Builder.
6. Open Tableau Prep Builder and the activate dialog will open. Select Activate by signing in to a Server.
7. Enter site URL copied in procedure 5.
8. Enter your email address and password to sign in to Tableau Cloud and you are activated.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials